Monday, September 6, 2010

Toes and BYU

Claire let me paint her toe nails!!!!  I have wanted to do this for forever, but Claire would squirm and kick so I couldn't hold her toes still.  But, one afternoon she woke up from her nap while I was still painting my toes, so she watched me finish the job.  I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try again.  So Claire sat in my lap and held really still while I did her toes.  She was intrigued by the process of dipping the brush in the paint and then painting her toes.  We will see if she ever lets me do it again! :)
Here is a picture of her pretty toes.

On Saturday we went to a friend's house to watch the first BYU Football home game.  It was so fun to watch the game and remember the good old times when we had All-Sports Passes and went to every game.  Seeing the stadium and the mountains in the background really made me miss Utah and BYU.  We LOVED going to school there and really have some great memories of that time.  Of course, we had to deck everyone out in BYU gear to show our team spirit.  Check out the fun pictures below!
I made the shirt by printing the logo on transfer paper and ironing it on a onesie.
Same with the sweater.  It was cold out...not fall already!!
Claire and her friend Tyson.  Claire was patting him on the head, at first he didn't mind, then he got quite upset.  Sorry Tyson!!  We will be nicer from now on!  Promise!

1 comment:

  1. that is a hilarious shot of Claire patting Tyson's head. I love the expressions on their faces! Totally tells the story.

    ReplyDelete