Rachel did the decorations and here is the most adorable paper mache elephant. There were three of them and I'm sure they were hard and time consuming to make.
Another elephant and circus sign!
Cute, cute!
These balloons and chalk frame stood in the entry way to greet people.
A view of some of the decorations from up top. I got the balloon chair. :)
Drink station! Loved the cups with lids and straws.
Food table with lots of yummy treats. They also had popcorn in circus bags.
Adorable diaper cake that Courtney made. I think she needs to start charging for these!
Me opening one of many adorable gifts. This blanket is beautiful!
A shot of some of the women who came, we had over 20 guests! I was so surprised and felt very special and loved.
Rachel and me with the quilt she and her mom made. I love this quilt, so adorable and perfect for my baby boy!
Rachel and me!
Me and Courtney!
I really cannot thank these girls enough and all the other girls who helped out with bits and pieces to make my shower a success. I am grateful for all the women who came to support and for the wonderful gifts they gave us. So happy to finally have some boy things for this little guy!



Fun. The circus theme is such a great idea. I loved all the decorations. I have a blanket for Noah made out of the same blue/green blanket. So cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad I missed it! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You look wonderful by the way. I miss you all.
ReplyDelete