“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” Ursula K. LeGuin
Monday, June 24, 2013
Mother's Day Photos!
A few months ago a good friend and wonderful photographer (link to her website: http://stephaniepedersenphotography.com) asked if she could take some pictures of me and my kids for a Mother's Day brochure she was making. Of course I jumped on the opportunity to have some professional pictures taken so here are a few of our favorites!
Snuck Jacob in this one! :)
Wish Tommy wasn't trying so hard to get away from me... :) He was DONE taking pictures!
That's fun to get a different season of family photos than the normal Fall season. Or maybe I'm the only one that finds myself in a seasonal rut with photos? With my kids both born in November, and inevitable prepping for Christmas cards around the same time frame, I don't know if we could ever justify doing photos in the Spring/Summer. But anyway, I love the colors and soft sentiment visible in these shots. What a beautiful family.
Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy our simple joys. We were married August 19, 2006 in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple in Utah. Both of us graduated from BYU-Provo in April of 08 - Jacob in Electrical Engineering and Kristen in Therapeutic Recreation. In August of 09 we were blessed with our sweet baby girl, Claire. In October of 11 our wonderful boy Tommy arrived. Jacob currently works for Avery Dennison and I work at home taking care of our family. We are young and energized and we are loving life.
That's fun to get a different season of family photos than the normal Fall season. Or maybe I'm the only one that finds myself in a seasonal rut with photos? With my kids both born in November, and inevitable prepping for Christmas cards around the same time frame, I don't know if we could ever justify doing photos in the Spring/Summer. But anyway, I love the colors and soft sentiment visible in these shots. What a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete