Here is sweet Claire on her first day of preschool. She was so excited and ready to go to school. Now that she has been going for a few weeks, Claire still enjoys it and is happy to be at school. Claire seems to be a little shy at school and hasn't made too many friends yet, but I'm sure that will come as the kids get to know each other.
I do not think Claire will have any problems academically, but since her birthday is in August I worry about her being so much smaller and younger than the rest of the kids. I want her to be able to hold her own. Her classmates are so big compared to her since they are older and Claire is a petite thing anyway. We are really using this year to decide if she will be ready for kindergarten next year!
When I pick Claire up from school she always runs to me and gives me the biggest hug. I love it! I hope she will always be that excited to see me... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Aww that's so sweet. Hope we can see you soon!
ReplyDelete