One of the evenings I took my mom and dad, and aunt Annette and uncle Bill to Headlands Beach to see Lake Erie. It was a beautiful night and the kids loved playing in the water. Most of us took off our shoes and enjoyed putting our toes in the water!
The best toy for a kid is a stick!
My mom and I with Tommy sneaking in the picture! Lake Erie really looks like an ocean because you cannot see any land on the other side.
My dad, annette, bill, and me!
Here is grandma playing ring-around-the-rosy with the kids! Claire and Tommy loved all the special attention they got over the visit as well!
Jacob and I really love the area we live in and we were so happy to share it with everyone who came. We were able to enjoy tons of fresh tomatoes from our garden the entire time so that was really fun too! Please come again!



No comments:
Post a Comment