I am in my hometown in Montana and I love it! Jacob had to leave for training for a month so I decided to head home so I didn't have to be home by myself for so long. It is so good to be home with family and where the landscape and house is so familiar it is second nature. It is amazing I can still remember how to get around town using my "muscle memory" even though I have been gone for 8 years.
So far things at home have been pretty chill, just visiting and my mom and I are working on a project for Claire. We are making a quiet book so Claire has something to do at church instead of scream in excitement at all the people watching her. :) One of my sisters came with some friends for a day on their way up to Canada and Glacier Park. We went on the amazing tour train and visited the Cathedral. My hometown has some amazing landmarks to see.
We also went to our Historical Society and they had such a fun spot to take pictures putting your head in a forest ranger and a bear. Check out our ClaireBEAR! She is so adorable!
As you can see, Claire and I are having a great time, but we miss our Jacob. Claire gets a huge smile on her face whenever she hears daddy's voice on the phone. I miss having someone to keep my toes warm in this frigid MT summer (it's not really that cold, just a lot different than the heat and humitity of Ohio and I'm ususally cold anyway). The air here is so brisk and dry it hurts my nose after being in the low altitude and humitity in Ohio. We love and miss you Jacob aka daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I am so glad that you are having a great time in MT!I love being home too. We miss you guys in Ohio though! The heat and humidity is killing us here!
ReplyDelete