First up is our green pepper plant. There are two green peppers of good size on each side and a bunch more baby peppers on their way.
Jacob's tomato plant-heirloom beefsteak tomatoes. His plant is growing out of control!
My tomato plant-cherry tomatoes. I cannot wait for them to mature so I can eat them!
Our herb and squash planter. We have cilantro, parsley, and yellow squash. The squash are really growing insane. I hope they don't overtake the herbs. I actually used some of the fresh parsley in lasagna that I made for dinner tonight and it was delicious. I also have used the cilantro on some BBQ chicken pizza...yummy!
And lastly, I really wanted some flowers outside on our front porch so we bought some petunias and marigolds and that spiky thing in the middle (my mom always had a spiky thing so I thought I should too :) ). I planted the petunias around the outside and the marigolds on the inside, but the petunias have just grown out of control and have overtaken the marigolds. The flowers really are beautiful and I hope that they will keep on flourishing and that I didn't plant too many in the pot.
Here is a top shot of the flowers. Can you see a few of the orange marigolds hiding under the petunias? I hope they survive!



No comments:
Post a Comment