Sunday, June 26, 2011

Birthday and Father's Day Fun

During the middle of June our little family had a lot to celebrate!  The day after girl's camp was my birthday, the next day was Jacob's birthday and Father's Day.  For my birthday we went to Jacob's work party.  They had a park opener with food, music, prizes, and tons of blow-up toys.  Claire had a blast jumping on all the toys and running around.  Jacob had to help her climb and jump the whole time so he definitely got his workout for the day.  Here are a few pictures of the fun below.



Claire loved going in this blow up climbing toy over and over again.

Look at that huge smile on her face!  They went down a huge slide.

This is Claire's first time playing in sand.  After showing her how to scoop up the sand she caught right on and loved filling up and dumping out the buckets.

Later that night we went to over to a friend's house for cake and ice cream.  Chelsea and I have the same birthday so it fun to celebrate together.  For Jacob's birthday and Father's Day we went to church and I made a delicious dinner for Jacob...one of his favorites...baked chicken, asparagus, mashed potatoes, and strawberries.  I also made Texas Sheet Cake brownies-these are the best brownies ever and I ate way too many of them. :)  Jacob really wanted a new monitor so I got him the one he wanted for a combined birthday and Father's day present.  It is 23", so it is quite large, but it is great for him while he is going to school because he can pull up and look at two documents at the same time...useful and just awesome at the same time! :)  We had a pretty chill, but fun weekend of celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment