It honestly was a tough vacation, but we are so happy we went and we had a great time...most of the trip! :) First our flight was over 2.5 hours late so we didn't get to Montana till 4am our time...ya the kids loved that. Then Tommy hardly slept for naps and at night, do not know what was up with that kid, but I finally had him sleeping with me (which is a big no-no), but thankfully he is back to normal at home. Finally Claire got super sick at the family reunion and ended up having a double ear infection. She had a high fever and was lethargic and just wanted to be held for a few days. Tommy and Jacob both ended up with ear infections as well so neither of them were very happy either. We survived though and now I am going to try to focus on the positive of the trip!
Montana was super chill, we mainly hung out at the house and prepared for the camping family reunion. My mom and I started a quilt for Claire's bed, we went to the Bagel Co, Tropical Sno, carousel, and trips to my old elementary school's play area. Jacob and Brent went fishing with my dad and they caught enough for a yummy fish dinner. It was so nice to just hang out with family and relax!
Tommy and his cousin Amelia! She is 5 days older than him, so they are both 9 months old. They were so cute together, they loved to pull each other over and take each others toys. They are the same age, but it was really interesting how different they are. Tommy is crawling all over the place and pulling himself up on things while Amelia can just scoot a bit. Amelia can totally feed herself bottles and pick up food and put it in her mouth, but Tommy is no where near that yet.
Uncle Brent starring as a horse! You know those girls just loved him!
Jacob and Tommy watching the fun!
Grandpa M. and Tommy!
No trip to Montana is complete without a trip to the carousel. This is the crew outside of it!
Tommy and Amelia were stroller buddies!
Jacob and Claire on the carousel. Claire absolutely loved doing this and asked to go back many time.
The family at the carousel.
Me and my sister Beth walking our babies around the track at our elementary school while the kids played on the playground.



So jealous. I wish I could go to Helena and go to the carousel. I miss that place. I am so glad you were able to be there with your family.
ReplyDelete