Monday, March 25, 2013

Claire's 1st Haircut

Claire's hair finally got to that point that it needed to be cut.  It looked stringy and was too long.  I was so excited to have her hair cut and to save a piece of it for her baby book.  Claire was excited and brave and didn't mind the experience at all.  I love that she always just goes with the flow and is happy to be doing whatever it is that we are doing.

Almost out the door and we remembered to take a before picture.  Tommy had to be a part of it. :)
 

Trying to stand still.  Much easier said than done for an excited 3-year old. :)

She thought the fishies were pretty awesome.

Claire's after picture!  I really think her hair looks a lot better cut to one length and not so long.  And her hair is still has curls!  I was worried the cut would cut out all her baby curls.

I got my hair cut too, so here we are after the cuts!  I am surprised at how dark my hair is.  The sun will lighten both of ours soon...if spring ever decides to come.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so GROWN UP! You look great too! My hair has gotten sunbleached lately...thanks for reminding me some of the good points to being here in Cali instead of Ohio. :) (Jerry and I were just talking today about some cost comparisons and feeling wistful for Ohio but anyway, yes, I'm glad for the paradise climate we've got now).

    ReplyDelete