Friday, October 4, 2013

Girl's trip to Chicago

The weekend before my parents came a few of my friends and I went on a trip to Chicago for a girl's weekend!  One of our friends, Char lives near Chicago so we stayed one night at her house and drove up to Chicago the next morning and stayed a night in Chicago as well.  We had such fun time chatting, eating, and exploring Chicago!

I have to thank Char for this picture.  Allie, Anna, and I rode the Ferris Wheel on the famous Navy Pier.  We also just walked around on the pier and enjoyed the looking at the beautiful Lake Michigan water.  Earlier in the day we had lunch at Giordano's!  They are famous for the Chicago pizza and it was delicious!  We also visited "the bean" and a few other tourist parks of Chicago.  It was neat to see a place I had never been and it was a great weekend with great friends!
I also have to send a shout-out to our amazing husbands who took care of the kids while we had such a fun weekend.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment