Normally I don't do too much for St. Patrick's Day, but I was in the mood this year so I put together a few fun things for the kids to enjoy! I made a small treasure hunt for the kids. Claire wakes up earlier than Tommy for school so it was fun for Claire and Tommy to do the hunt on their own so that they could figure out the clues by themselves. At the end of the hunt there were two boxes of St. Patrick's Day edition Lucky Charms cereal. We don't really do sugar cereal so the kids were thrilled! Both Claire and Tommy thought it was hilarious that the leprechaun left footprints on the floor and toilet of the bathroom and that the toilet water was green. What a sneaky leprechaun?!
At dinner I snuck some leprechaun juice into the fridge and I was shocked when I went to get milk for the kids to drink. The kids couldn't believe it! It was pretty fun for the kids to have all of us be surprised by the leprechaun juice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment