Happy Birthday to our sweet and precious baby!! I am sad that pretty soon we won't be able to call her a baby as she will be entering the toddler phase. I have absolutely enjoyed becoming mom this last year through all its ups and downs. I have particularly enjoyed the last six months as Claire really began learning and discovering the world around her.
Can you believe that this
turned into this?!
There must be something magical about turning 1. It seems her mind has just taken off and she is learning something new every day. Lately, Claire has been loving to clap and wave. She loves to push the same button over and over to see if the same noise or song will play. She is very interested in "real people" food, she loves noodles and boiled veggies. She has been saying the word ball for a while now and is beginning to say others, like doggie. Claire loves to push her toys around the floor and hugs stuffed animals like they are her friends. She will run as fast as she can the minute I put her down at church or outside in the opposite direction from me. Claire is loving to explore and push her limits everyday.
Happy Birthday Sweetie! Your daddy and I couldn't love you more!!



Ooo... I don't think I have ever seen her newborn pictures. She was and is still adorable as ever. We are so glad we got to spend 5 months out of the first 12 months of her life with her. It has been fun watching her discover things especially with Coulson. Happy Birthday Claire Bear!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Claire!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable. Her newborn picture is so cute. It is hard to believe how fast they grow.