Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Claire's Birthday Party

We had a wonderful 1st Birthday for Claire.  It was so fun to see her excitement in having her friends come over, eating cake for the first time, and opening presents!  

A special thanks to our wonderful friends:
Clegg, Kim, CJ, and Jacob
Jerry, Courtney, and Lo
Todd, Lindsay, and Tyson
Riley, Chelsea, and baby
and Dan
who came to celebrate Claire's Birthday with us.  
We really are so grateful to have such great friends to be our surrogate family while we are all away from home!

Hope you enjoy the smilebox below featuring Claire's special day!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a slideshow design

A quick shout out to Nate, Heidi, and especially Coulson:  We missed you guys at the party!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your captions (again...I think I said that same thing on a different post you did recently?)...super cute bear theme, and that cake was totally worth the work, I'm sure. It turned out great. Thanks for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete