Sunday, October 17, 2010

Avery Halloween Party!

Jacob's work threw an awesome Halloween Party for all the kiddos 12 and under on Saturday.  We took Claire so she could get her first real exposure to Halloween fun.  I have been sooo excited about her costume; she was a garden fairy.  I made the costume by following some super easy tutorials online and I think it turned out super cute if I do say so myself.  I was ecstatic when many, many people at the party commented on how cute Claire and her costume was.

The party had a hayride, pumpkin patch, photo booth, balloon maker, trick or treating lane, a dj playing music and doing games, and food-pizza and doughnuts.  There were also some actors dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow and a lady pirate doing shows, interacting with guests, and handing out treasure.  I got a pretty awesome ruby ring for some new bling!  Claire took a little bit to warm up to the new environment and loud music, but she quickly did and we really had a great time.  Below is a Smilebox of pictures of our Halloween fun!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free picture slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment