Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Gym and Swim!

Once again I had Claire do a gym and swim class at the Y.  I think it is so important for kids to learn how to swim.  I am amazed at how many adults I know that never learned and I think it is kind of sad because knowing how to swim is so essential.  My parents had all of us kids take swimming lessons and I am grateful for that.

Claire is still learning the very basics, but she is much more daring in the water and enjoys her classes.

Claire doing a somersault in the gym class.  I am going to put her in gymnastics one day, I think she will be fantastic!

Claire doing the balance beam.

Claire is in the pink suit smiling her cheeser.

Claire and her best friend Sydney swimming across to the other side of the pool with their noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment