Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Cookies

Claire had been begging me and begging me to make sugar cookies for a few week and I really did not want to make them since they are so much work.  And I always end up being the one who frosts them!  But I had to make a dessert for a church activity and since it was almost Halloween and we have lots of cute Halloween cookie cutters I decided to comply with Claire's request.  Tommy, Claire, and I had a really fun time making the dough and cutting out the cookies.  I did really well at letting them help which is not always easy for me.  After dinner we set to work frosting the cookies.  I was impressed at how dedicated Claire was in decorating the cookies.  Tommy just mostly ate frosting and 3 cookies!

Here is Claire starting to frost her Halloween cookies, she was so excited!

Her cute ghost!

Here was how Tommy "frosted" the cookies...by putting the frosting in his mouth!  He was pretty cute!  Both Claire and Tommy loved putting Halloween sprinkles on their cookies.

This is what Lincoln did while the kids frosted.  He is getting to be quite the crawler!

 Claire showing off her pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment