Claire as Elsa, Tommy as a puppy, and Lincoln as a monkey.
Looking at the next few pictures I can see that we won't be getting a good kid picture for a long time!
But we did get this A-dorable one of Lincoln!
Claire and her best friend Sydney! Claire hardly recognized Sydney as her face paint was done so well. I had to tell Claire who that Tigger was!
Jacob was helping out with the games...and Lincoln was too!
A sweet young woman in our ward helped Tommy decorate his sugar cookie. Tommy was in heaven with all the attention and being able to put whatever he wanted on that cookie.
p.s. I am proud of Tommy's dog face paint since I am in no way, even close to an artist, ha!
p.s. I am proud of Tommy's dog face paint since I am in no way, even close to an artist, ha!
The kids got quite a haul of candy at the trunk-or-treat and Tommy loved to take it all out of his pumpkin basket and sort it. Other times he sorted it by what each candy was. Tommy did this several times which was great because it really kept him occupied!
We had a super fun night at our friend's Halloween party. We went trick or treating with the kids and then came back to the house to eat lots and lots of yummy food and chat. The kids had such a fun time playing with all their friends!
Jacob and I tried to be a little more festive than usual so I dressed up as a witch with my hat and broom and Jacob was a constructions worker. Not sure if he was the YMCA variety or not. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment