Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Am I going crazy?
So there I am washing the dishes and I find myself reciting one of the books I've read to Claire a million times. In fact I OFTEN find myself reciting most of the books I read to her on a consistent basis. On Saturday we got her a new toy that has a music option. It is the Fisher Price Musical Table (http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=bulnl&pid=45350). Claire loves pulling herself up on it and pounding the top to have it make noise. The songs are actually quite catching, so much so that I find myself singing them while I am doing my make-up or any other ordinary task. When I find myself doing this I think, "I've really got to find something else to think about." I must not have enough going on to fill my brain or else I am just really good at memorizing baby books and songs...OR I am going crazy! What do you think? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are not crazy!!! You are just a mom. This is what happens to us women when we put all of our time and effort into these beautiful children. You might be weird for awhile, but once Claire is older and into new things you will be singing and thinking those things, such as mickey mouse and winnie the pooh theme songs:)
ReplyDelete