Monday, April 5, 2010

My baby crawls like a worm

Claire learned to crawl like a worm on Saturday...so cute!  Butt up in air, fall forward, butt up in air, fall forward until destination is reached.  It is so fun to watch her change and discover new things.  I was so excited for her to learn to crawl, but now I am starting to think about all that crawling implies.  Getting into everything I don't want her to and worrying about the treacherous stairs.



Along with learning how to crawl, Claire has learned to get into a sitting position from off her tummy.  That is no problem during the day, but it is not so good during the night.  Claire ALWAYS sleeps through the night, but last night I heard her whimpering and talking, so when I went to check on her she was sitting in her crib just chilling.  I was able to feed her and put her back down to sleep, but I am praying she is just practicing her new skills for a few nights and then the novelty will wear off and she will sleep through the night again!

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!!! I am so excited you started a blog!! It look great! Now we can for sure keep in touch when we all move away. Thanks for being such awesome friends and for all the wonderful memories we have made so for with each other (like being on the front page of the newspaper together!!) Good luck with blogging!

    ReplyDelete