Happy New Year sign! Jacob got me a Cricut Expression for Christmas so this was the first thing I made with it. The machine is so awesome and now I can cut out any sign I would ever want. :) Jacob helped out a lot in making the signs by cutting the vinyl and sticking the cut letters to the cardstock.
2011 sign
The boys who came! Jerry, Jacob, Jeremy (that's a lot of J's), Hirum, and Riley.
Check out the pretty table too!
The girls who came! Chelsea, Heather, Kayla, Courtney, and Kristen.
I guess Kayla and I didn't get the memo of what camera to look at.
And of course the babies, Liam and Claire. They really have a love/hate relationship. And they each could care less about random toys until the other one has it, then it is the toy they have to have. :) They are so cute and funny to watch together
Jacob and I, Riley and Chelsea, and Jeremy and Kayla all stayed up till midnight to ring in the New Year together. It was so fun to have this party with our friends. Hope you had as great of a New Year as we did!



No comments:
Post a Comment