All the boys with their catch of the day!
Jacob with his walleye, my dad's favorite fish actually.
Brent and rainbow trout.
Jacob helped and learned how to gut the fish and then later how to filet the fish. Hopefully he will be able to remember how to filet the fish if we ever need to because I've only got the gutting part down pat. I gutted way too many fish as a kid to forget how. :)
Some other random fun pictures to conclude our family vacation in Utah and Montana:
My sister Beth and I at 25.5 weeks pregnant. We have the same due date, October 12th. Who know how that happened? So crazy and fun at the same time.
Olivia, Claire, and Samantha lounging on the bed while Jacob does some school work, watching Signing Time.
Another picture of all the grandkids together, adorable!
Me at my old stomping grounds. We took the kiddos out to play on the playground one day. This is where I went to elementary school as did all my siblings. We figured it out and this school had a member of my family attending for 18 years, crazy!









No comments:
Post a Comment