Friday, August 19, 2011

5 Years of Fun!

Jacob and I have been married for 5 years today!!  I am so excited that we made it this far and I'm sure we will have many more happy years together.  5 years seems like such a huge milestone and I wanted to look back at the 5 years and see how we have changed and grown.  Here are a bunch of pictures that chronicle the highlights of these past 5 years!

First date in 2006!

Engagement in 2006

Yay!  Married in 2006.

First Christmas together in 2006.

We had tons of fun as newlyweds in 2007, lots of vacations and just being together.  We were both very busy  working and going to school.

Another vacation in 2007!

Graduation in April 2008...finally!

We went on a super fun cruise to Mexico to celebrate graduating in 2008.  
We seriously need to go on a cruise again. :)

We moved to California in May 2008 for Jacob's new job.  We are at Disneyland!

2nd Anniversary in California.

Fun in San Francisco and just pregnant in 2009!

Adding to our famliy in August 2009 and our 3rd Anniversary is in just a few more days.

Our family in 2010, we had just moved to Ohio and are celebrating Easter!

A rare photo of just Jacob and me during the summer of 2010!

Spring 2011!


It's 2011 and baby number 2 is on the way!

Wow!  I cannot wait to see where the next 5 years takes us.  I'm so lucky to have married a wonderful man!

No comments:

Post a Comment