What an adorable smile?!
Adorable smiles x 2!
Claire really loved the animals and would pet them so nicely.
Here is a video of Claire petting the cow.
Doesn't Claire look like such a big girl on this tractor?
Daddy and Claire!
I love this picture. Can we say moooo?
We really enjoyed this baby cow, it was only a week old and already separated from it's mother. They said this cow is huge compared to other baby cows. I guess it's mom was having a hard time with the separation, being very moody. They said that separating them would only get harder the longer they waited. I thought it was so sad they had to do that so early.
The cow kept trying to suck on anything that got close to its mouth.
Guess all babies are the same. =)
We even got to milk a cow!
We got to see this horse and a bunch of others in the stalls. Claire just loves to pet them and say neigh.
It was a great day and we cannot wait to go back. I bet it will be a blast when Claire is a bit older and all the babies come in the spring!



That looks so fun! Something an Idaho girl would have liked!! I know Coulson would have loved it. He loves animals so much too! I wish we would have gone when we lived there, darn it! Claire's hair is getting so long and I love the curls!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you made it out there! We have gone 5 times I think and still aren't sick of it. :)
ReplyDeleteThat actually really does break my heart about the baby cow and mommy cow being separated. Why oh why do I have to like dairy products so much--I feel like such a contributer to this travesty.