Saturday, May 14, 2011

Family Visits: Headlands and Playground

While my sister and her family were here we took a short trip to Headlands Beach on Lake Erie and we often went to the playground our apartments have to let the kiddos run out some energy.  Here are a bunch of pictures of the fun we had!

Brent found a great backdrop to take pictures of the kids by the beach.  Aren't they all adorable?

Claire's turn, it was just a wee bit windy... ;)

And Samantha.  I think she was wanting to play with the sticks she had instead of pose for the camera.

All the sweethearts!

The kids loved going to the playground to run and play.  Here is Claire going down the slide, one of her most favorite things to do.

Samantha riding a dinosaur.  We sang the Bonanza theme for her. :)

Both dinosaurs!

And all the kids waiting for their tun on the slide!
 
This is random, but Claire loves to suck on ice.  She got her cousins hooked on it too.  They are enjoying their yummy treat together on this awesome bench Jacob found at the trash while family was here.  All Jacob had to do was pound in a few nails and wash the crayon/marker off and the bench is as good as new.  The kids loved this find!

1 comment:

  1. I love our dumpsters at this apartment complex. I've gotten a few good finds out of it too. Now if only the dumpster had that kidcraft toddler table I've been wishing for...

    ReplyDelete